9-7-06 2006 AD of Our LORD Jesus the Christ the Creator
Talmudic Dragon Moon CalendarElul 16, 5766 , their Babylonian times of their Babylonian Sumerian Doctrine and laws 5766
Ps:118:24: This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
of Iniquity unto desolation for them who Deny the Christ, Jesus the Lord.
Even Though no one has given proof of the original picture
I now agree it
IS Fake, and offer my apology for carrying the pic.
as of today I repent of it.
The hair and buttons are on the opposite side.
The Buttons do not lie.
Both pics, Bush and the Talmud are real, but definitely manipulated.
However this does not nullify the Blasphemy and Murder and treason of George W. Bush
Spoof for the Day that is no spoof
"Guess what I have in my wallet"
Behold apostate Judeo Churchinsanity, your Christoid Bushwhacker with his favorite anti-Christ Chabad Lubavitch Red Edomite rib-eye
The Satanic Talmudic Olam haba (hoodlum haha of hell)
Wars unto desolation
filthy wretched apostate Amaraka, you are now past the point of Salvation
Welcome to Satan's jeworld
Aholibah the Whore fights against Aholah her Whore sister for the seat of jeworld
Good bye you Treasonous Viper Bushwhacker
Dan.11:14: And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall.
15: So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south shall not withstand, neither his chosen people, neither shall there be any strength to withstand.
Bush who is controlled by Sanhedrin's Hassidim Chabad Lubavitch will attempt to take that Whore city of all the earth for himself, but she is reserved for her Groom, the Robber she has chosen, Moshiach ben Satan, false Christ
16: But he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed.
17: He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him.
18: After this shall he turn his face unto the isles, and shall take many: but a prince for his own behalf shall cause the reproach offered by him to cease; without his own reproach he shall cause it to turn upon him.
19: Then he shall turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall, and not be found.
Bar-On: Add all Zionist parties to coalition
In speech at Bar-Ilan University, Interior Minister Ronnie Bar-On calls to broaden coalition. 'Government that doesn't rest on strong coalition base won't withstand Iranian threat,' he says, adding that current government system is sick
Aholibah, secular zion
Interior Minister Ronnie Bar-On called Thursday to broaden the government and to add all the Zionist parties to the coalition. In a speech to the Business Forum of Bar-Ilan University, he said that "a government that doesn't rest on a strong coalition base won't withstand the Iranian threat."
the global zionist controlled Governments of the earth coalition
He also attacked the current government system, which he defined as one of the worst and sickest.
"The instability and lack of capability of the cabinet originates in the deficient political structure of the political system. The structural failure of the political system has severely damaged the public belief in any political framework. How can we advance anything when the life expectancy of a government minister is less than two years?" he commented.
a House alway divided will never stand
Bar-On also referred to the kidnapped soldiers: "The prime minister vowed to bring them home. From my acquaintance with him, he will come through."
Political meetingsThe current coalition is facing difficult problems resulting from Labor's support of a national commission of inquiry and in the face of hurdles standing in the way of passing the budget with the Labor Party and the Pensioners Party, Bar-On asserted.
Olmert held a round of political meetings Wednesday with the purpose of stabilizing the coalition, and perhaps even widening it.
Olmert met one after the other with Knesset Member Zevulun Orlev (National Religious Party-Mafdal), MK Moshe Gafni (United Torah Judaism), Minister Shalom Simhon (Labor), Minister Yacov Ben-Yizri (Pensioners Party), and MK Reuven Rivlin (Likud).
Within the political echelons it is estimated that adding more parties to the coalition – even if it is desirable – seems impossible in such a situation.
"The prime minister needs first to solve his problems at home with Labor and the Pensioners' party. He must first stabilize the coalition that he built. Until he does so, he has no probably chance of including other parties," a source deeply involved in Olmert's current entanglement told Ynet.
How they inform their Talmudic News agencies in the earth to propagate their Wars unto Desolation for the fear of the apostate masses to feed upon
after all anti-Shema-Tism is necessary for the management of the anti-Christ
Terror leader: Gaza preparing for war
Palestinians in 'turning Strip into southern Lebanon'; 'We learned from
Hizbullah's victory that Israel can be defeated,' says Abu Ahmed
Local terror groups are working with Hizbullah
to turn the Gaza Strip into the Palestinian version of southern Lebanon
by smuggling in heavy weaponry and rockets, building war bunkers and preparing
for a large-scale confrontation with Israel
, a senior terror leader in Gaza told WorldNetDaily.
Local terror groups are working with Hizbullah to turn the Gaza Strip into the Palestinian version of southern Lebanon by smuggling in heavy weaponry and rockets, building war bunkers and preparing for a large-scale confrontation with Israel , a senior terror leader in Gaza told WorldNetDaily.
Meanwhile in reality, the Satanic scum of the earth state..........
Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg is more determined. He knows that in the near future the Land of Israel is about to expand. He writes, "It is our duty to force all mankind to accept the seven Noahide laws, and if not—they will be killed." (Ma'ariv, 10/6/04)
We learned from Hizbullah's victory that Israel can be defeated if we know how to hit them and if we are well prepared," said Abu Ahmed, northern Gaza leader of the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades terror group. "We are importing rockets and the knowledge to launch them and we are also making many plans for battle."
saith Bushwhacker talmudic media of the earth
Southern Lebanon is largely dominated by Hizbullah, which developed an arsenal of more than10,000 rockets it used to launch daily attacks against Israel's northern communities during the group's 34-day confrontation with the Jewish state which ended last month. Israel says Syria and Iran provided Hizbullah with rockets and advanced weapons, including anti-tank missiles, for use during battles.
to raise the ire of your apostate bloodlust cries, apostate Amaraka, and you poor pathetic wannabe jews of ITSREALLYHELL
Yuval Diskin, director of Israel's Shin Bet Security Services, told the Knesset last month that since the Jewish state withdrew from Gaza, the Palestinians successfully have transferred from the neighboring Egyptian Sinai desert hundreds of tons of advanced rockets; anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles; rocket propelled grenades; raw explosives; rifles; ammunition and other heavy weaponry. Israel vacated the Gaza Strip one year ago.
Kill em all in ha the ah ha name of Judeo-Jaysoooooooooose
"If we don't move to counter this smuggling, it will continue and create a situation in Gaza similar to the one in southern Lebanon," Diskin said.
Pre-Cog pre eminent murder coming yet again and again....thank you Lord Jaysooooooooooose, foah they is our Master Race Chosen
Abu Ahmed said Diskin's assessment was accurate.
"I think Diskin made those statements to try to distract the Israelis from their losses in Lebanon by focusing on another area, but he is right. We are turning Gaza into south Lebanon," the terror leader said.
see how they throweth in "Terror" you bunch of Judaised Yiddiots of Hell....REPENT NOW
Abu Ahmed said his group is receiving help from Hizbullah to import long-range rockets and train in guerrilla warfare tactics.
"We have warm relations with Hizbullah, which helps with some of the training programs," Abu Ahmed said. "We don't have anything to be ashamed of – that we are dealing with Hizbullah and that we are receiving training and information from them."
He said Hizbullah maintains cells in the Sinai.
"The Sinai is an excellent ground for training, the exchange of information and weapons and for meetings on how to turn every piece of land into usable territory for a confrontation with Israel," Abu Ahmed said.
'We can change strategic balance with Israel'
The terror leader said Palestinian groups are developing war bunkers inside Gaza similar to the underground Hizbullah lairs Israel found during last month's war in Lebanon.
"Our preparations include the building of special bunkers. Of course we are taking into consideration that Gaza is not the same topography as Lebanon," Abu Ahmed said.
During its confrontation with Hizbullah, Israel destroyed scores of complex bunkers that snaked along the Lebanese side of the Israel-Lebanon border. Military officials said they were surprised by the scale of the Hizbullah bunkers, in which Israeli troops reportedly found war rooms stocked with advanced eavesdropping and surveillance equipment they noted were made by Iran.
whoooooey they got ears
Abu Ahmed said the most important "tool" in the "Palestinian resistance arsenal was rockets.
He said his group learned from Hizbullah that Israel can be defeated with missiles.
"We saw that with the capacity to bombard the Israeli population with hundreds of rockets every day we can change the strategic balance with Israel," he said.
Since Israel's Gaza withdrawal, Palestinian terror groups have been regularly firing rockets at nearby Jewish communities.
the canisters filled with rocks
The terrorists generally have fired three versions of Qassam rockets, improvised steel projectiles filled with explosives and fuel. Qassams can travel between one and five miles depending on the sophistication of the particular rocket.
while ITSREALLYHELL has the most sophisticated weaponry of the earth
Israel has noted improvements in Qassams, including rockets carrying double engines.
2 horsepower Brigs and Stratton
Israeli security officials say a large number of Katyusha rockets have been brought into Gaza. Katyusha's can travel about 12 miles and can deliver large payloads.
upgrade from pebbles to real Marbles
Hizbullah fired more than 2,000 Katyusha rockets into Israel in July and August, devastating many northern towns.
wheres the pics Liars of Hell?
Last month, the Islamic Jihad fired a Katyusha rocket into the Israeli Negev. It landed in an empty area. In June the group fired a Katyusha-like rocket that traveled about nine miles.
"The Katyusha we fired (last month) shows we can have every weapon we need," said Abu Ahmed. "It is only a matter of a small period before Gaza is ready for war."
sheeeesh, they are in prison trapped, starving...Do you believe this Garbage of Satan?
Mt:24:12: And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Jn:8:44: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Rome of Sanhedrin's Catholicos
Italian senator: US should send Iran nukes by mail
Italian senator: US should send Iran nukes by mail
|Italian Senator Roberto Calderoli Photo|
Right-wing Italian senator says if Iran is so keen on nukes, Bush should send Ahmadinejad a nuclear bomb by airmail for his birthdayAn Italian senator suggested on Wednesday that President George W. Bush should send Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad a nuclear bomb by airmail as a birthday present, the La Republica newspaper reported.
Indeed apostate Amaraka....Kell all em dirty bastards in ha ah name of Judeo Jaysoooooooooooooose
I agree, an a couple times to night I reflected and
SEETHED WRATH, I just wanna !#@$@^#% kill these bastards,
not only them but all sorts of all other all sorts, so dont tell me God isnt
testing my resolve!. In that mix Id like to throw in some
pickles and some onions and a sesame seed bun if ya kow what I mean.
"I don't know when Ahmadinejad's birthday is but if he is so interested in nuclear bombs why does the United States not send him one for his birthday? Maybe by airmail," said Roberto Calderoli, a member of the separatist, right-leaning Northern League party.
Calderoli, a former minister in prime minister Silvio Berlusconi's government, said Ahmadinejad is the natural successor of Osama Bin Laden, should the al-Qaeda leader be killed.
"I completely share President Bush's evaluation of Ahmadinejad, because it is evident that the successor, given that he in question is not already dead, of Osama Bin Laden cannot be anyone but him," he said.
Carderoli's comments came in response to remarks by US President George W. Bush, who said Ahamdinejad is a tyrant.
Coming from Satan's Man of DanThe politician added: "Allah willing, he will have fatwa at his disposal, but he does not have a bomb, while Bush has many. I have decided to send one of my t-shirts with cartoons to Bush because he is one of the few serious people who exist in this world, because he understood the risk that comes from someone who, using religion, wants to start a crusade, even if in this case we are speaking about crusades in the opposite sense."
'I will send Bush my t-shirt'Calderoli was forced to resign his ministerial post in February for wear a shirt on which he had imprinted controversial Danish cartoons depicting Prophet Mohammad wearing a bomb-like turban.
His acts sparked a violent demonstration in Libya, a former Italian colony, where 11 Muslim demonstrators were killed in clashes with police outside the Italian Embassy in Tripoli.
"I will send him (Bush) my t-shirt, the original from the infamous TV broadcast, because although I see myself as a grain of sand in comparison to the president of the United States, I maintain that I tried to do my bit in the battle which he has been waging for years. Bush's merit must be recognized, compared to all those before him, he fights not only for oil and world hegemony, but also for his ideals, even at the cost of putting into question consensus in his relations at home," Calderoli.
Make that "spoof two" of the day
Year After Katrina: A Jewish Community Grows
NEW ORLEANS, LA -- (August 29, 2006)
Well then it war isn't it Bushwhacker?
Because of your conspiracy theory of Iraq's weapons of mass discussion
White House Targets
Conspiracy Theorists As Terrorist Recruiters
'Strategy for winning the war on terror' says world contaminated, corrupted by misinformation
Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | September 7 2006
A document cited by President Bush in his recent speech at the Capital Hilton Hotel on how to 'win the war on terror' cites conspiracies as one of the wellsprings of terrorism and threatens to "address" and "diminish" the problems they are causing the government in fulfilling their agenda.
On Tuesday Bush referred to the strategy paper as "an unclassified version of the strategy we've been pursuing since September the 11th, 2001," that takes into account, "the changing nature of this enemy."
The document says that terrorism springs from "subcultures of conspiracy and misinformation," and that "terrorists recruit more effectively from populations whose information about the world is contaminated by falsehoods and corrupted by conspiracy theories. The distortions keep alive grievances and filter out facts that would challenge popular prejudices and self-serving propaganda."
The terminology echoes President Bush's speech (video below) to the UN General Assembly on November 10th 2001 in which he stated, "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th, malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty."
indeed it is the Talmudic Media we are at War with
Brave Warriors against rock throwing childrenUNRWA school kids throw stones during Israeli military invasion of Bethlehem
(Bethlehem) Najib FaragThursday, 07 September 2006
From all entrances to Bethlehem, residents stood on the sides of the road as Israeli military vehicles plowed through Thursday afternoon.
That was the scene as the jeeps came from the settler road that runs past Al Khader in the southwest, Beit Jala up the hill to the west and from the Wall in the north. All was quiet for the Israeli forces until they reached Deheisha Refugee Camp.
Young people poured onto the Jerusalem – Hebron Road that runs in front of the camp and began pelting the military machines with stones, empty bottles, anything they could find.
Students were just being let out of the United Nations Relief Works Agency School for the day. UNRWA and private schools are not among the government schools that are on their sixth day of closure due to strikes. Traffic was piled up as parents waited to take their children home.
However tens of kids formulated another plan when the Israeli military patrols arrived. To their stone and bottle throwing, Israeli soldiers fired rubber bullets and gas canisters. Remarkably no injuries were reported.
Gassing those Little "terrorist"
It was here that the operation took place while a large delegation of Palestinian security officials was meeting. The Director General of Internal Security, the Director of Preventative Security, the Chief of Police for the West Bank, and other members of the security delegation were in Bethlehem for two days of meetings. Their next stop is the Hebron District to the south.
The military force was busy in the Bethlehem District Thursday,
beginning in the southeastern town of Tuqu’ during the early morning hours.
Israeli soldiers broke into several homes, conducted invasive searches, and
arrested one man who was not on the so-called wanted list, nor did he resist the
invasion. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
A bit later in this morning Israeli forces raided a number of homes in Al Khader. Israeli soldiers forced dozens of Palestinians to leave their homes and go to the town square. The people were detained for hours.
An Israeli military spokesperson said they invaded Bethlehem because an unidentified person shot at an army patrol. No one was injured in the shooting and the Israeli military was searching for that particular member of the armed resistance, according to the spokesperson.
Itsreallyhell's Prison for the Illiterate
Education Shearing Day USA
Schools not running in Qalqilia, some due to the strike and others due to Israeli policy(Qalqilia) Mustafa Sabre
Thursday, 07 September 2006
Director of Education in Qalqilia, Yousef Al Awda, told PNN Thursday that 691 out of 1,303 teachers are on strike.
Bushwhacker shut off the funding
The nearly half who do wish to attend schools in the northwestern West Bank district cannot reach them.
Israeli soldiers occupying the passage at the Wall in Qalqilia will not allow teachers or students to reach their school on the other side. The pretext is not having the required permits.
Papers Please !!!!!!!!!!! Demand the Nasi's of the fourth Beast
Al Awda said today, “After regional local councils intervened Israeli forces still did not put the names of non-striking teachers at the gate near Ras Atiya. So they are all prevented from entering unless they have a different permit.”
Israeli authorities will not grant permits for teachers and students to reach 66 Qalqilia area schools, according to Qalqilia’s Director of Education. “A school such as Sharjah is separated from the city by a one meter wide gate, barbed wire and the Wall adjacent to the school. But no one can reach it now.”
May Gawd Bliss you and your "Chosen" Judeo-Churchinsanity
Nearly 100 Palestinian mothers are in Israeli Telmond Prison and conditions are worseningRamallah) Palestine News Network
Thursday, 07 September 2006
Lawyers from the Mandela Institute reported Thursday that the number of Palestinian mothers in Israeli prisons is on the rise.
Israeli forces are arresting women with children in order to pressure others to confess to suspected acts of resistance or to turn themselves in to the occupation authorities. Mandela is following the cases of women being held in the Israeli military’s Telmond Prison.
The conditions of their detentions are worsening. There is an acute shortage of proper food, medicines and personal products. Access to the prison store, and funds for purchase, are limited.
Cells are severely overcrowded with some holding 12 women in one room. Critical medical cases are not receiving timely care, and the more common ailments are not dealt with at all.
Pregnant women have no access to prenatal vitamins while simple checkups are spotty at best. One of the women is experiencing severe cramping yet has not been afforded treatment.
Satan's Chosen Master Race, the Global bigots
With temperatures and humidity still high both Section 11, which holds 47 women captive, and Section 19 that holds 49 women and children, are unbearable. Other women are put in solitary confinement for three day periods, which is even more horrific as reported by the Mandela Institute.
Better yet, God will damn you all to hell for eternity
Sleep filthy apostate Planet earth, while you can, for soon you will awaken to that Great and terrible Day of the LORDS Wrath
PCHR: rampant human rights violations as international community remains quiet(Gaza City) PCHR
Thursday, 07 September 2006
The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights issued its weekly report from Gaza City. The photo, courtesy of PCHR, ran with the caption, "The outcome of the Israeli incursion into Beit Hanoun on 2 September 2006." The text below addresses the period of 31 August through 6 September.
"Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) Escalate Attacks on Palestinian Civilians and Property in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT)
11 Palestinians, including a child and a man and his on, were killed by IOF.
5 of the victims were extra-judicially executed by IOF in Rafah and Jenin.
67 Palestinian civilians, including 16 children and a woman, were wounded by the IOF gunfire.
IOF launched a series of air strikes on a number of houses in the Gaza Strip.
Two houses were destroyed in the northern Gaza Strip.
IOF conducted 33 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank, and 4 others into the Gaza Strip.
IOF arrested 36 Palestinian civilians in the West Bank, and 3 others in the Gaza Strip.
10 houses were destroyed by IOF in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Hanoun.
IOF raided an Islamic charitable society in Tubas.
6 houses were transformed by IOF into military sites.
IOF have continued to impose a total siege on the OPT; IOF have imposed a tightened siege on the Gaza Strip and there have been shortages of foodstuffs and fuels; and IOF positioned at a various checkpoints in the West Bank arrested 4 Palestinians, including Head of the Presidential Guard in Ramallah.
IOF have continued to construct the Annexation Wall in the West Bank; they confiscated 152 donums of land in Bethlehem; and 467 olive trees located behind the Wall in Qalqilya were burnt.
As the international community has remained silent, IOF have continued to wage a full scale offensive on the Palestinian people, especially in the Gaza Strip. During the reported period, IOF have continued their attacks on Palestinian civilians and property.
PCHR, monitoring with utmost concern the developments of this offensive, calls upon the international community, particularly the High Contracting Parties to the Geneva Conventions of 1949 and United Nations, to immediately intervene to force IOF to stop this offensive and lift the siege imposed on the Gaza Strip. PCHR also warns the international community of the consequences of the policy of collective punishment and reprisals practiced by IOF against the Palestinian civilian population, especially the destruction of energy resources and the denial of the flow of fuels needed for providing basic services.
Israeli violations of international law continued in the OPT during the reported period (31 August – 6 September 2006):
Killing: During the reported period, IOF killed 9 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. On 2 September 2006, IOF killed a man and his son during an incursion into the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Hanoun. On 5 September 2006, IOF extra-judicially executed 4 Palestinians in two separate attacks in Rafah. Three other Palestinians, including a child, were killed by IOF in separate attacks, in which IOF used excessive force. In addition, 51 Palestinians, including 12 children and a woman, were wounded by the IOF gunfire.
Thus, the number of Palestinians killed by IOF in the Gaza Strip since 25 June 2006 has increased to 226, including 47 children and 12 women. In addition, 726 others, mostly civilians, including 196 children, 27 women, 4 paramedics and 4 journalists, have been wounded.
IOF also launched at least two air strikes on two houses in the Gaza Strip belonging to Palestinian resistance activists. These houses were destroyed, and a number of neighboring houses and civilian facilities were severely damaged. IOF intelligence officers ordered owners of these houses by phone to evacuate their houses.
In the West Bank, two Palestinians were killed by IOF. On 31 August 2006, killed a Palestinian during an incursion in the old town of Nablus. The victim was described as the leader of the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, the military wing of Fatah movement, in the West Bank. On 6 September 2006, IOF extra-judicially killed a member of the al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Jihad, in Jenin.
In addition, 16 Palestinian civilians, including 4 children and two paramedics, were wounded by IOF gunfire.
Incursions: During the reported period, IOF conducted at least 32 military incursions into Palestinian communities, during which they raided dozens of houses and arrested 36 Palestinian civilians. In addition, IOF raided a charitable society in Tubas village, southeast of Jenin. In the Gaza Strip, IOF conducted 4 incursions into Palestinian communities, the widest of which were into Beit Hanoun town and Khuza’a village. They killed a number of Palestinian civilians, arrested 3 others, razed at least 50 donums of agricultural land and destroyed 6 houses completely and a number of others partially.
Restrictions on Movement: IOF have continued to impose a tightened siege on the OPT and imposed severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, including Occupied East Jerusalem.
IOF have imposed a strict siege on the Gaza Strip. They have closed its border crossings as a form of collective punishment against Palestinian civilians.
Hitler was a baby compared to Sanhedrin
IOF have closed Rafah International Crossing Point, even though they do not directly control it. They have prevented European observers working at the crossing point form reaching it. IOF have closed commercial crossings of the Gaza Strip, especially al-Mentar (Karni) crossing. As a consequence, the economic situation inside the Gaza Strip has further deteriorated and many goods have been lacked in markets. During the reported period, IOF partially reopened al-Mentar (Karni) crossing. IOF have also continued to close Erez crossing in the northern Gaza Strip. In addition, IOF have prevented Palestinian fishermen from fishing.
IOF have tightened the siege imposed on Palestinian communities in the West Bank. They have isolated Jerusalem from the rest of the West Bank. IOF positioned at various checkpoints in the West Bank have continued to impose severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians. IOF have continued to separate between the north and south of the West Bank. During the reported period, IOF positioned at various checkpoints around imposed severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians. During the reported period, IOF positioned at various checkpoints in the West Bank arrested 4 Palestinians, including Head of the Presidential Guard in Ramallah..
Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg is more determined. He knows that in the near future the Land of Israel is about to expand. He writes, "It is our duty to force all mankind to accept the seven Noahide laws, and if not—they will be killed." (Ma'ariv, 10/6/04)
Annexation Wall: IOF have continued to construct the Annexation Wall inside the West Bank. During the reported period, IOF issued a military order seizing 152 donums of land in Um Salmouna village, south of Bethlehem, to be used for “military purposes to establish a fence and a number of secure roads.” According to local sources, the seizures of land aims to construct a section of the Wall in the area, and establish a settler bypass road. On 2 September 2006, fire broke out on areas of agricultural land in Nabi Elias village, east of Qalqilya, which are isolated behind the wall. As a result, 467 trees were burnt. According to Palestinian farmers, the incident was an arson attack. IOF also used force to disperse a peaceful demonstration organized by Palestinian civilians and international and Israeli peace activists in protest to the construction of the Wall in Bal’ein village, west of Ramallah.
The outcome of crimes committed by IOF since 25 June 2006:
o 257 Palestinians, mostly civilians, including 49 children and 12 women, have been killed by IOF.
o At least 954 Palestinian civilians, including 272 children and 31 women, have been wounded by the IOF gunfire.
o At least 248 air-to-surface missiles and hundreds of artillery shells have been fired at Palestinian civilian and military targets in the Gaza Strip.
o Buildings of the Palestinian Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of National economy, the office of the Palestinian Prime Minister and a number of educational institutions have been destroyed.
o The electricity generation plant, providing 45% of the electricity of the Gaza Strip, was destroyed, and electricity networks and transmitters have been repeatedly attacked.
o 6 bridges linking Gaza City with the central Gaza Strip and a number of roads have been destroyed.
o Hundreds of donums of agricultural land and dozens of houses have been destroyed.
o Hundreds of Palestinian civilians, including 9 ministers and 31 members of the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), including the Speaker, Deputy Speaker and Secretary, have been arrested. Minster of Prisoners’ Affairs, Minister of Labor and Second Deputy Speaker of the PLC were released.
o The Palestinian governmental compound in Nablus has been destroyed.
o Many families in Rafah, Beit Hanoun and Beit Lahia have been forced to leave their houses.
o IOF intelligence has warned some Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip by phone to evacuate their houses, which would be attacked.
o 40 houses belonging to activists of Palestinian factions were destroyed by IOF warplanes.
o IOF have imposed a strict siege on the OPT, and have isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.
Israeli Violations Documented during the Reporting Period (31 August – 6 September 2006)
1. Incursions into Palestinian Areas and Attacks on Palestinian Civilians and Property in the West Bank
Thursday, 31 August 2006
· At approximately 00:00, IOF moved into Beit ‘Awa village, southwest of Hebron. They raided and searched a number of houses, and arrested Ahmed Yousef Swaiti, 18.
· At approximately 00:50, IOF moved into Sa’ir village, northeast of Hebron. They raided and searched a number of houses, and arrested Ussama Majd al-Tarwa, 30.
· At approximately 01:00, IOF moved into Jalqamous village, northeast of Jenin. They raided and searched a number of houses, and arrested ‘Alaa’ Ibrahim Abu Jaber, 20.
· Also at approximately 01:00, IOF moved into al-Zahiriya village, south of Hebron. They raided and searched a number of houses, and arrested 5 Palestinian civilians, including two brothers:
1. Amjad Sharif al-Wraidat, 29;
2. Eyad Sharif al-Wraidat, 24;
3. Mohammed ‘Areef al-Wraidat, 24;
4. Ra’ed Mahmoud al-Wraidat, 33;
5. Anwar Mohammed al-Wraidat, 30.
· Also at approximately 01:00, IOF moved into ‘Eissa and Wadi al-Hariya neighborhoods in the south and west of Hebron. They raided and searched two houses and arrested two Palestinian civilians:
1. Mohammed ‘Abdul Majid ‘Amru, 30; and
2. Sa’id Sa’di al-Harbawi, 21.
· At approximately 02:00, IOF moved into al-Qaryoun quarter in the old town of Nablus. They raided two houses belonging to ‘Awni Mansour and Hafez al-‘Awartani and transformed them into military sites. They opened fire whatever moving object. A number of members of the Palestinian resistance clashed with IOF. At approximately 04:00, IOF vehicles withdrew from the old town and the area became completely quiet. Palestinian civilians and resistance activists started to move in the area. At approximately 05:00, an IOF sniper fired at Fadi ‘Abdul Hafiz Qaffisha, 32, wounding him with a live bullet to the chest. According to eyewitnesses, the IOF sniper fired at Qaffisha from ‘Awni Mansour’s house. A number of Palestinian civilians and medical crews hurried to offer him help, but he died a few minutes later. They evacuated his body in an ambulance of Palestine Red Crescent Society towards the hospital, but IOF soldiers positioned inside al-‘Awartani’s house opened fire at them, wounding 6, including the ambulance driver and two paramedics o the Palestinian Medical Care Committees:
1. Jamal Mahmoud al-Sader, 23, seriously wounded by a live bullet to the pelvis;
2. Firas Jameel al-Qaddoumi, 22, a paramedic, wounded by a live bullet to the left leg and shrapnel to the abdomen;
3. Fursan Jameel al-Qaddoumi, 20, a paramedic, wounded by a live bullet to the right forearm;
4. Majed Hassan Nada, 52, the ambulance driver, wounded by shrapnel to the head;
5. Majdi Sa’id al-Wawi, 20, wounded by a live bullet to the lower jaw; and
6. ‘Abdul Hadi ‘Abdul Rahim al-Qaddoumi, 28, wounded by shrapnel to the legs.
Later, the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, a military wing of Fatah movement, mourned Qaffisha as its leader in the West Bank. It is worth noting that Qaffisha survived a number of extra-judicial execution attempts by IOF. In one of those attempts, his right forearm was cut. Before their withdrawal from the city, IOF arrested Ussama Ahmed Harazallah, 20.
In his testimony to PCHR, Firas Jameel al-Qaddoumi, a paramedic who was wounded, stated:
“At approximately 05:00 on Thursday, 31 August 2006, a received a call on my mobile phone, informing me that a person was wounded in al-Qaryoun yard in the old town of Nablus, and that he was in a critical condition. Immediately, my brother Fursan, who is my colleague, and I went out and moved to the area, which is only a few meters away from our house. When we arrived there, we found a person on the ground. He was bleeding as he was wounded by a live bullet to the chest. We could identify him as Fadi Qaffisha. He was still alive. We called an ambulance of Palestine Red Crescent Society. We then carried the wounded person to a place known as al-Taweel yard. We tried to provide him first medical aid, but we were not able to stop the hemorrhage. Nearly 15 minutes later, he succumbed to his wound. As the ambulance did not come, I repeated phoned Palestine Red Crescent Society, and I was informed that the ambulance was held by IOF at the entrance of the old town. Approximately an hour later, the ambulance arrived at al-Qaryoun yard. We carried the body towards the ambulance, which was only 20 meters away from us. As soon as we got close to the ambulance, fire was opened on us. My bother, I and other people were wounded. We were all evacuated to Rafidya Hospital in Nablus. There, I was informed that IOF soldiers positioned in the first floor of a house belonging to ‘Awni al-‘Awartani fired at us.”
· At approximately 07:00, IOF moved into ‘Arraba village, southwest of Jenin. They erected a checkpoint at the entrance of the village. They them moved towards the neighboring Kufor Ra’ei village, and erected a checkpoint at its entrance. IOF withdrew from the area later, and no arrests were reported.
· At approximately 14:30, an IOF undercover unit moved into Tulkarm refugee camp, traveling in a civilian car with a Palestinian registration plate. The car stopped near a restaurant in the center of the camp, and 4 armed persons wearing civilian clothes got out of it. One of them shouted on Tha’er ‘Omar ‘Amara, 20, who was near the restaurant and fired at him. He was not hurt. Members of the unit captured him and took him into the car. The gunfire wounded two civilians in the area:
1. Ayman Khaled Tanja, 13, wounded by a live bullet to the abdomen; and
2. Mahmoud Sarhan, 19, wounded by a live bullet to the neck.
Soon, IOF vehicles moved into the camp to secure the withdrawal of the undercover unit.
Friday, 1 September 2006
· At approximately 03:00, IOF moved into Baqa al-Shaqiya village, east of Tulkarm. They raided and searched a number of houses belonging to the Jaber family, and arrested two Palestinian civilians:
1. Muhannad Mohammed Jaber, 29; and
2. Tariq Mas’oud Jaber, 23.
· At approximately 08:30, IOF moved into Kufor Ra’ei village, southwest of Jenin. They patrolled in the streets and opened fire at houses. They withdrew from the village later, and no casualties or arrests were reported.
· At approximately 18:00, an IOF undercover unit moved into Shwaika suburb, north of Tulkarm, traveling in a civilian vehicle with a Palestinian registration plate. The vehicle stopped on the main road to the west of the suburb, and 5 armed persons wearing civilian clothes got out of it. They immediately arrested Hassan Mahmoud ‘Oufa, 22, from Tulkarm refugee camp. An IOF spokesman admitted that they arrested ‘Oufa.
· At approximately 23:00, IOF moved into Qaizoun neighborhood in the northeast of Hebron. They raided and searched a number of houses and interrogated their residents. They withdrew from the area at approximately 01:00 on the following day, and no arrests were reported.
· At approximately 23:30, IOF moved into Jenin town and refugee camp. They patrolled in the streets and opened fire at houses. They withdrew from the area at approximately 02:00 on the following day, and no arrests were reported.
Saturday, 2 September 2006
· At approximately 01:30, IOF moved into Kufor Dan village, west of Jenin. They patrolled in the streets and opened fire at houses. They withdrew from the village at approximately 04:00, and no casualties or arrests were reported.
· In the early morning, IOF killed a Palestinian civilian and his son in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Hanoun. In addition, two of the slain man's daughters were seriously wounded. During this raid, IOFs also wounded 6 civilians, including two parents and their 3 children, and destroyed 9 homes. The casualties and damages were inflicted in an operation aiming to arrest two allegedly wanted Palestinians.
According to investigations conducted by PCHR, at approximately 02:30, an IOF undercover unit moved nearly two kilometers inside the Gaza Strip into the town of Beit Hanoun. The unit advanced towards al-Amal neighborhood in the northeast of the town, and besieged a number of houses in the area. Under a cover of intense gunfire, the IOF troops stormed a house belonging to Naser Subeih Abu Lfeeta, 48, to arrest one of his sons. The house’s owner was wounded in the abdomen and legs. The troops ordered the household to leave their house. Mohammad Isma’il Abu ‘Odeh, 53, went out of his nearby house to see what was going on. IOF fired at him from a range of 20 meters, killing him with live bullets to the head. A few minutes later, Abu Odeh's son, Isma’il, 27, went out of the house to look for his father. The IOF undercover unit fired at him, killing him with live bullets to the chest and neck. He fell near his father. Abu ‘Odeh's daughters, 17-year-old Hanan and and 16-yesr-old Azhar, went out to look for their father and brother. The troops fired at them. Both were wounded by gunshots throughout their bodies. They fell at the entrance of their house. The remaining members of the Abu ‘Odeh family pulled the girls into the house. The soldiers sent Sari Abu Lfeeta, 21, whom they were using as a human shield to check Abu Odeh's house. He informed the troops about the wounded girls. The troops ordered him to bring them out and put them inside one of the tanks stationed in the area, and he did. Following nearly two hours of bleeding, Palestinian medical crews were allowed into the area to evacuate the girls to Kamal ‘Edwan Hospital. Both girls were in a critical condition. During the incursion, IOF destroyed 9 homes. Six of them were completely destroyed. One of the destroyed houses belongs to Mohammed ‘Abu ‘Oudeh, who was killed by IOF and mentioned above. At approximately 10:00, during the withdrawal of IOF from the area, a helicopter fired a missile at a house belonging to Eyad Taha ‘Abed Rabbu al-Kafarna. The house was severely damaged. In addition, al-Kafarna’s wife, and their 3 children were lightly injured: Ahmed, 2; Mohammed, 1, and Dina, 6. PCHR's fieldworker in the northern Gaza Strip reported that IOF arrested 3 allegedly wanted Palestinians: Younis Naser Subeih Abu Lfeeta, 22; and Mahmoud Mohammad al-Tarabin, 22.
· At approximately 06:00, IOF positioned along the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, east of al-Qarara village north of Khan Yunis, opened fire at a person who was nearly 600 meters to the west of the border. He was hit by several gunshots. Israeli military sources claimed that IOF fired at two persons who attempted to get close to the border. Nearly 3 hours later, a Palestinian ambulance arrived at the area following coordination with IOF. The medical crew found the body of an unarmed civilian, who apparently bled to death. The body was evacuated to al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in Deir al-Balah. He was identified in the evening as ‘Izziddin ‘Abdul Khaliq al-Astal, 22, from Khan Yunis. It is not clear why he was in the area. According to victim’s father, his son went out for the Dawn Prayer and did not come back home for a long time. When he was informed that the body of unknown person was at the hospital, he went to the hospital and discovered that the victim was his son.
· At approximately 17:00, IOF moved into Ektaba suburb, north of Tulkarm. They raided and searched a house belonging to Diab Jabarin, a member of the Palestinian National Security Forces. They held the family in one room, and transformed the roof into a military site. IOF left the house two hours later.
· At approximately 20:00, IOF moved into al-Jabal neighborhood in the southwest of Bethlehem. They raided and searched al-Fineeq Restaurant. They checked and interrogated families, including children, allegedly to arrest wanted Palestinians. IOF withdrew an hour later, and no arrests were reported.
· At approximately 20:30, IOF positioned along the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, northeast of Beit Lahia, fired a number of artillery shells at the town. As a result, 3 Palestinian civilian were wounded by shrapnel throughout their bodies when they were near Balsam Hospital:
1. Sa’id Mahmoud ‘Ajour, 30;
2. Ibrahim Diab Mousa, 20; and
3. ‘Abed Mohammed ‘Aashour, 26.
· At approximately 22:05, an IOF fighter jet dropped a bomb on a 180-square-meter, two-storey house, in which 13 people (two families) live, belonging to Mousa ‘Eissa al-Seelawi in al-Tawam neighborhood in the west of Jabalaya. The house and two neighboring houses belonging to the families of Sabbah and Abu Haya were destroyed. Another house was also severely damaged. Additionally, Jamal Mahdi al-‘Arabeed, 48, was wounded by shrapnel throughout the body. According to al-Seelawi, his son Ashraf, a member of Hamas, received a call on his mobile phone, 20 minutes prior to the attack, from a person who introduced himself as a member of the Israel Defense Force. The called informed the son that the house would be attacked in 20 minutes and ordered him to vacate it. The family and neighbors left their house without having been able to vacate any of their belongings.
Sunday, 3 September 2006
· At approximately 00:30, IOF moved into al-Fawar refugee camp, southwest of Hebron. They raided and searched a house belonging to Khalil Mohammed Hudaib. At approximately 03:00, IOF detonated a bomb near the house, claiming that they found it there. The house was damaged. Before their withdrawal, IOF arrested Hudaib’s three sons: Ziad, 36; Ashraf, 24; and Ishaq, 22.
· At approximately 01:30, IOF moved into Jenin town and refugee camp. They patrolled in the streets and opened fire at houses. They withdrew a few hours later, and no arrests were reported.
· At approximately 02:30, IOF, accompanied by bulldozers, moved nearly 2500 meters into Jabalya. They opened fire indiscriminately, and immediately started to raze areas of agricultural land. By 17:00, they had razed 50 donums of agricultural land planted with citrus belonging to the families of Mas’oud, al-Batash, Junaid, al-Najjar, Drdouna, al-Zain, al-‘Ajrami, Nabhan, al-Shannat and Hammouda.
· At approximately 08:00, IOF positioned along the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, east of Gaza Valley village in the central Gaza Strip, opened fire at Palestinian houses located to the west of the border. As a result, Saber Khaled Farajallah, 23, was wounded by a live bullet to the left thigh, when he was inside his house.
· At approximately 16:00, IOF moved into Hebron. They raided and searched al-Mo’raj apartment building in the west of the town, and then transformed the roof into a military site.
Monday, 4 September 2006
· At approximately 00:10, IOF moved into Tarqoumia village, northwest of Hebron. They raided offices of the Palestinian Preventive Security Service. They searched the offices and violently beat on-duty officers. IOF then raided and searched two houses and arrested two Palestinian civilians:
1. Mohammed Salem al-Muraqtan, 25; and
2. Mahmoud Mohammed Shahrour, 23.
· At approximately 00:45, an IOF helicopter gunship fired a missile at a 140-square-meter, asbestos-roofed house, in which 12 people live, belonging to Khalil Dib Abu Fool in Jabalya refugee camp. The house was destroyed. According to Abu Fool, he received a call on his wife’s mobile phone from a person who identified himself as an Israeli intelligence officer. The officer ordered Abu Fool to vacate his house because it would be bombarded. It is worth noting that IOF destroyed a house belonging to Abu Fool’s brother the same way a few weeks ago.
· At approximately 02:00, IOF moved into Qabatya village, southeast of Jenin. They raided and searched a number of houses and arrested 3 Palestinian brothers, including a child:
1. Anas Hisham Kmail, 16;
2. Mo’men Hisham Kmail, 18; and
3. Yousef Hisham Kmail, 21.
At approximately 08:00, IOF withdrew from the village towards the main road leading to it. A number of Palestinian boys gathered and threw stones at IOF vehicles. Immediately, IOF fired at the stone throwers, wounding 3 of them, including two children:
1. Hamada Mohammed Kmail, 15, seriously wounded by a live bullet to the abdomen;
2. Rabee’ Rida Turkman, 26, wounded by a live bullet to the side; and
3. Mohammed Yasser Nazzal, 16, wounded by shrapnel to the head.
· At approximately 02:20, IOF moved into Nablus and the neighboring Balata and ‘Ein Beit al-Maa’ refugee camps. They raided and searched a number of houses and arrested 4 Palestinian civilians:
1. Ameer Muneer Abu Khalifa, 22;
2. Majdi ‘Aadel ‘Olaiwi, 26;
3. Lu’ai Ahmed Barakat, 21; and
4. Jaber Kalbouna, 26.
· Also at approximately 02:20, IOF moved into Til village, southwest of Nablus. They raided and searched a number of houses, and arrested two Palestinian civilians:
1. Yousef Taleb al-Silwadi, 24; and
2. Haitham ‘Ezzat Ramadan, 23.
· At approximately 03:00, IOF moved into Kufor Dan village, west of Jenin. They opened fire at houses. A number of members of the Palestinian resistance clashed with IOF. As a result, a member of the resistance was wounded.
· At approximately 04:00, an IOF special unit moved nearly 800 meters into Um al-Wad area in Khuza’a village, east of Khan Yunis. IOF soldiers searched greenhouses in the area and arrested a farmer, 60-year-old ‘Eid Hamad Qudaih. They took him to a military site at the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, where they interrogated him. He was released several hours later. At approximately 06:00, IOF vehicles moved into the area to reinforce the encroaching unit. IOF damaged areas of agricultural land and greenhouses. They withdrew from the area at 12:30. the withdrawal was covered by indiscriminate gunfire.
· At approximately 06:00, IOF moved into Abu Katila neighborhood in the northwest of Hebron. They raided and searched a number of houses. They then transformed two houses belonging to Falah Mustafa Nasser al-Din and Akram Mohammed Misk into military sites. They also violently beat Maisoun Misk, 38. She sustained bruises throughout the body and fainted. IOF soldiers beat her when she asked them to get out of the house. Additionally, IOF soldiers violently beat 3 journalists who were covering the incidents in the area:
1. Hussam Abu ‘Allan, a photographer of Palestine News Agency (Wafa);
2. Nayef al-Hashlamoun, a cameraman of Reuters news agency; and
3. Najeh al-Hashlamoun, a cameraman.
IOF soldiers threatened the journalists and attempted to prevent him from covering the incidents in the area. IOF left the aforementioned houses two hours later.
· At approximately 17:10, IOF moved into al-Duha village, west of Bethlehem. They raided and searched a house belonging to the family of Nidal Mohammed Malash, who is allegedly wanted for being a member of the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, the military wing of Fatah movement. They also raided a number of neighboring houses. IOF soldiers prevented journalists from entering the area. Later, a number of Palestinian boys gathered and threw stones at IOF vehicles. Immediately, IOF soldiers fired at those boys, wounding two of them:
1. Riad As’ad al-‘Azza, 19, wounded by shrapnel to the forehead; and
2. Mohammed Jamal Ghanayem, 16, wounded by a rubber-coated metal bullet to the left foot.
Tuesday, 5 September 2006
· At approximately 01:00, IOF moved into al-Khader village, south of Bethlehem. They raided and searched a number of houses and arrested 3 Palestinian civilians:
1. Anwar Hassan Salah, 28;
2. Isma’il Mohammed ‘Abdul Karim, 41; and
3. Nader No’man Subaih, 29.
· At approximately 01:30, IOF moved into Tubas village, southeast of Jenin. They raided and searched a number of houses. They also raided and searched offices of the Islamic Society for the Relief of Orphans. The damaged the contents of offices and confiscated two computer sets and all documents in the offices.
· At approximately 02:00, IOF moved into Jenin town and refugee camp. They raided and searched a number of houses, but no arrests were reported.
· At approximately 02:30, IOF moved into Dura village, southwest of Hebron. They raided and searched a house belonging to the family of Mohammed Bassam al-Zeer, 23, and arrested him.
· At approximately 13:00, IOF positioned along the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, east of Gaza Valley village in the central Gaza Strip, opened fire at the village. As a result, Bilal Swailem Abu Zaher, 15, was wounded by a live bullet to the left thigh, when he was grazing animals nearly 400 meters away from the border.
Wednesday, 6 September 2006
· At approximately 02:00, IOF moved into Nablus and the neighboring Balata refugee camp. They raided and searched a number of houses, and arrested Maher Subhi Thouqan, 23, a member of the Palestinian Preventive Security Service.
· At approximately 02:30, an IOF special unit moved nearly 800 meters into Khuza’a village, east of Khan Yunis. Nearly an hour later, at least 15 IOF vehicles moved into the area, opening fire indiscriminately. At approximately 04:00, IOF drones fired two missiles at 4 Palestinian civilians who were on the roof of their house, which is nearly 200 meters away from the affected area. As a result, one of these civilians, 22-year-old Mohammed Fawzi Salem Abu Raida, 22, was killed. The other three civilians were wounded:
1. ‘Ammar Mohammed Abu Raida, 18, wounded by shrapnel to the face;
2. Mohammed Suleiman Abu Raida, 22, wounded by shrapnel to the right hand; and
3. ‘Omar Ahmed Abu Raida, 19, wounded by shrapnel to the right leg.
IOF drones fired a third missile, but it went astray.
IOF bulldozers razed areas of agricultural land, and IOF aircrafts and tanks opened fire at the area.
At approximately 10:00, IOF raided a number of houses and transformed their roof into military sites.
At approximately 11:00, two Palestinian civilians were wounded by the IOF gunfire:
1. ‘Eissa Waleed Shnainu, 19, wounded by a live bullet to the abdomen; and
2. Salah Ibrahim Abu Tu’aima, 21, wounded by shrapnel to the thighs.
At approximately 11:30, Isma’il Majed Abu Rouk, 16, was wounded by a live bullet the entered the back and exited the chest, when IOF opened fire at a number of Palestinian civilians.
At approximately 20:00, an IOF drone fired a missile at a number of Palestinian civilians and resistance activists. As a result, 5 Palestinians, including a child, were wounded:
1. Mohammed Talal Abu Raida, 16;
2. Mohammed Ibrahim Musabbeh, 20;
3. Mohammed Mohammed Musabbeh;
4. Khaled ‘Ali al-Shawaf, 22; and
5. Nasser Mohammed Musabbeh, 22, whose leg was amputated.
· At approximately 03:30, IOF moved into Kufor Dan village, west of Jenin. They besieged a number of houses and ordered their residents to get out. IOF soldiers also fired at these houses, wounding Khaled Saleh ‘Aashour, 19, with shrapnel to the abdomen. An IOF bulldozer also demolished the fence of a house belonging to Mufeed al-‘Ammouri.
· At approximately 04:30, IOF moved into Thinnaba suburb, east of Tulkarm. They raided and searched a number of houses and arrested 4 Palestinian civilians:
1. Hani Mohammed Saif, 21;
2. Tha’er Mansour Shehada, 15;
3. Mahmoud Mansour Shehada, 18; and
4. Mohammed ‘Abdul ‘Aal Shehada, 25.
The last three civilians were released later, but the first one remained in custody.
2. Extra-Judicial Executions
During the reported period, IOF committed 3 extra-judicial execution. On Tuesday evening, 5 September 2006, IOF committed two extra-judicial executions in Rafah in two hours, which killed 4 members of the ‘Izziddin al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, and wounded 27 civilian bystanders, including 5 children. On Wednesday evening, 6 September 2006, IOF extra-judicially executed a member of the al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Jihad, in Jenin
According to preliminary investigations conducted by PCHR:
· At approximately 21:20, an IOF droned fired a missile at a civilian car (a grey Mitsubishi) that was traveling near al-Istiqama Mosque in Saddam Street in the densely populated al-Junaina neighborhood. Two members of the ‘Izziddin al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, were traveling in the car. One of them, 28-year-old Ahmed ‘Abdul Karim ‘Aashour, was instantly killed, and the other one, 34-year-old Ahmed ‘Abdul Katim al-‘Arqan, was seriously wounded. Al-‘Arqan was evacuated to Gaza European Hospital in Khan Yunis, but he died from his wound two hours later. In addition, 26 civilian bystanders, including 5 children, were wounded.
· Two hours later, an IOF drone fired a missile at a civilian car (a white Daewoo) that was traveling near al-Jawazat Square in Sadam Street in al-Junaina neighborhood in Rafah. Two members of the ‘Izziddin al-Qassam Brigades, who were traveling in the car, were instantly killed:
1. ‘Aa’ed ‘Abdul Qader al-Bashiti, 33; and
2. ‘Ali ‘Eissa al-Nashar, 26.
In addition, a civilian bystander was wounded.
· At approximately 16:40 on Wednesday, 6 September 2006, an IOF undercover unit moved into Jenin, traveling in a civilian car with a Palestinian registration plate. The car stopped near al-Seelawi building in Jenin – Nazareth Street in the northeast of the town. IOF soldiers got out of the car and divide themselves into two groups. The first group raided a factory of plastics belonging to Fayez the Seelawi, which is located behind the building, whereas the other group raided the building itself, opening fire. Mujahed Akram al-Sabe’, 22, who was targeted by this attack, jumped out of the window of his family’s flat, which is located on the second floor of the building, onto the roof of the factory of plastics. IOF soldiers noticed that and waited until he jumped downs towards the street, and opened fire at him. He was wounded to the feet. He ran two meters and them fell onto the ground. Immediately, IOF soldiers shot him dead with several live bullets to the head, the abdomen and the back. Al-Sabe’ was allegedly wanted by IOF for being a member of the al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Jihad. Soon, at least 20 IOF vehicles moved into the town to secure the withdrawal of the undercover unit. IOF soldiers arrested the victim’s brother, 17-year-old Munadel. Later, a number of Palestinian children and young men gathered and threw stones at IOF vehicles. Immediately, IOF soldiers fired at the stone throwers, wounding Murad Khaled Abu Zaid, 22, with a live bullet to the right hand.
3. Continued Siege on the OPT
IOF have continued to impose a tightened siege on the OPT and imposed severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, including Occupied East Jerusalem.
Following an attack launched by Palestinian militants on 25 June 2006 near the Israeli-Egyptian border, southeast of Rafah, which left two IOF soldiers and two of the attackers dead and a third IOF soldier missing, IOF have closed all border crossings of the Gaza Strip:
· Rafah International Crossing Point: Rafah International Crossing Point on the Egyptian border is the sole outlet for the Gaza Strip to the outside world. IOF have closed Rafah International Crossing Point, even though they do not directly control it. They have prevented European observers working at the crossing point form reaching it. PCHR has always warned following the agreement reached between the Palestinian and Israeli sides, which was brokered by the United States and the European Union, that IOF have complete, even though indirect, control over the crossing point. Thousands of Palestinian civilians have been stuck at the Egyptian side of the crossing, and hundreds of others have been deprived of their right to receive medical treatment abroad. During the reported period, the crossing point was completely closed. The crossing point was partially reopened on 18 and 19 July 2006 to allow thousands of Palestinians stuck at the Egyptian side to cross towards the Gaza Strip. Thousands of Palestinians visiting the Gaza Strip from other Arab countries have been stuck inside the Gaza Strip. On Thursday morning, 10 August 2006, Ms. Maria Teleria, Press and Public Information Officer of the EU observers at Rafah International Crossing Point, issued a press release, declaring that the crossing point would be opened from 08:30 to 20:00. However, the crossing point was opened at 10:00 and was re-closed at 12:45 as the EU observers withdrew from it. Approximately 1596 Palestinians were able to travel to Egypt and other countries through the crossing point. On Friday, 11 August 2006, the crossing was opened at 10:00, but it was re-closed at 14:00. Approximately 2800 Palestinian were able to travel from the Gaza Strip to Egypt and other countries. On 25 August 2006, the crossing point was opened on both directions from 08:00 until 18:00. On that day, 3104 Palestinians were able to travel abroad and 3204 others were able to travel back to the Gaza Strip. On 26 August 2006, the crossing point was operated from 08:00 until 14:00. On that day, 2500 Palestinians were able to travel abroad, and 1070 others were able to come back to the Gaza Strip. The suffering of thousands of Palestinians as a result of the closure of the crossing has continued since 25 June 2006.
· Beit Hanoun (Erez) Crossing: IOF have completely closed Beit Hanoun (Erez) crossing, which links the Gaza Strip with Israel and the West Bank. Before this latest closure, IOF had prevented Palestinian workers from reaching their work places inside Israel through Beit Hanoun (Erez) crossing since 12 March 2006. Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from the Gaza Strip had been prevented from traveling through this crossing. IOF had allowed international workers and Palestinian National Authority officials who have VIP cards to pass through the crossing, but without their private cars. With this closure, few Palestinian patients have been able to travel to hospitals in Israel and the West Bank.
· Al-Mentar (Karni) Commercial Crossing: IOF have closed the crossing, which is the main commercial crossing for the Gaza Strip. As a consequence, the economic situation inside the Gaza Strip has further deteriorated and many goods have been lacked in markets. On 3 September 2006, IOF reopened the crossing partially. They allowed the importation of dairy products, fruits, vegetables and stationary. Nahal Ouz crossing, east of Gaza City, which is designed for the importation of fuel, has been operated at a low capacity, which has created a crisis of fuel in the Gaza Strip, especially following the destruction of the electricity generation plant, which has led many people to use generators that are operated with fuels. The crisis of fuels and electricity has impacted the services provided by local councils in the Gaza Strip.
The closure of border crossings deprives the Palestinian civilian population in the Gaza Strip of their right to freedom of movement, education and health.
IOF have continued to impose severe restrictions on fishing in the Gaza Strip. Following the attack on IOF on 25 June 2006, IOF prevented fishing. Approximately 35,000 people in and around Gaza’s coastal communities rely on the fishing industry, including 2,500 fishermen, 2,500 support staff and their families. Fishermen have been subjected to intensive monitoring by IOF, which use helicopter gunships and gunboats to monitor the fishermen. On a number of occasions, IOF has opened fire against the civilian fishermen in order to enforce the 9 nautical mile limit imposed on them. The Oslo Accords make provision for Gaza’s sea to be fished to 20 nautical miles.
The West Bank
IOF have imposed a tightened siege on the West Bank. They have continued to impose severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians and imposed curfews on a number of Palestinian communities.
· Ramallah: IOF have continued to impose severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians. During the reported period, IOF reinforced their presence at various checkpoints around the town, especially ‘Attara checkpoint, north of the town, and Qalandya checkpoint, south of the town. On Saturday morning, 2 September 2006, IOF erected a number of checkpoints on the main roads leading to Ramallah and al-Bireh. They stopped and searched Palestinian civilian vehicles.
On Tuesday morning, 5 September 2006, IOF positioned at Halmish checkpoint, northwest of Ramallah, arrested ‘Eid Ramadan al-Dik, from Kufor al-Dik village west of Salfit.
At approximately 18:00 also on Tuesday, IOF positioned at ‘Attara checkpoint, north of Ramallah, arrested Colonel Mahmoud Damra, 45, from Mazare’ al-Noubai village northwest of the town, Head of the Palestinian Presidential Guard in Ramallah.
· Hebron: IOF have imposed severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians. They have closed a number of roads and entrances of some neighborhoods and erected some checkpoints inside and around the town. IOF have also patrolled in streets. On Saturday morning, 2 September 2006, IOF positioned at a checkpoint at the northern entrance of al-Fawar refugee camp, south of Hebron, imposed additional restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians to and from the camp. They stopped and searched Palestinian civilian vehicles, and interrogated a number of civilians. At approximately 14:00 on Sunday, 3 September 2006, IOF erected a checkpoint to the southwest of Hebron. They stopped and searched Palestinian civilian vehicles, and interrogated a number of civilians.
On Monday evening, 4 September 2006, IOF positioned at al-Ramadin intersection, southwest of Hebron, stopped and held 5 Palestinian workers who were on their way back home. IOF soldiers violently beat the workers. The workers sustained bruises throughout the body:
1. Muneer ‘Ali al-Ka’ka, 21;
2. ‘Emad ‘Ali al-Ka’ka, 25;
3. Mohammed Haneen al-Ka’ka, 25;
4. Muhannad Malek al-Ka’ka, 19; and
5. Mohammed Faisal Ed’ais, 27.
· Bethlehem: IOF have imposed additional restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians. At approximately 16:00 on Friday, 1 September 2006, IOF erected a checkpoint to the south of the town. They stopped and checked Palestinian civilians. On Saturday morning, 2 September 2006, IOF erected two checkpoints to the west of the town. They stopped and searched Palestinian civilian vehicles. At approximately 18:00 on Monday, 4 September 2006, IOF erected two checkpoint in Beit Jala town, west of Bethlehem. They stopped and searched Palestinian civilian vehicles.
· Nablus: IOF have continued to impose severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians. They have also continued to prevent Palestinians aged below 35 from moving out of the city. On Thursday morning, 31 August 2006, IOF positioned at Za’tara checkpoint, south of the city, imposed additional restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians wishing to travel to the center and south of the West Bank. They conducted prolomged checking for Palestinian civilians. IOF positioned at Jeet checkpoint, southwest of the city, also imposed severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians wishing to travel to the center and south of the West Bank. On Friday, 1 September 2006, IOF positioned at Jeet checkpoint, southwest of Nablus, imposed additional restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians. They forced Palestinian civilians to wait for long hours before allowing them to cross the checkpoint. On Saturday morning, 2 September 2006, IOF imposed additional restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians. They erected more checkpoints on the main roads. They stopped and searched Palestinian civilian vehicles. On Sunday morning, 3 September 2006, IOF positioned at Hawara checkpoint, south of Nablus, imposed additional restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians. They forced hundreds of civilians to wait for long periods before allowing them to cross the checkpoints.
At approximately 09:00 on Wednesday, 6 September 2006, IOF positioned at the 17 checkpoint at the northern entrance of Nablus arrested Reem ‘Abdul Fattah Beerawi, 20, a university student from Northern ‘Assira village, north of Nablus.
· Tulkarm: IOF have continued to impose severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians. On Thursday, 31 August 2006, IOF positioned at Ennab checkpoint, east of Tulkarm, and Wad al-Teen checkpoint, south of the town, continued to prevent Palestinians aged below 35 from crossing the checkpoint. They also conducted prolonged checking on Palestinian civilians. On Friday, 1 September 2006, IOF erected a checkpoint at Bala’a intersection, east of Tulkarm. They stopped and searched Palestinian civilian vehicles. They also held dozens of civilians who resorted to alternative dirt roads for long hours. On Saturday, 2 September 2006, IOF erected a checkpoint at Far’oun intersection, south of Tulkarm. They stopped and searched Palestinian civilian vehicles and prevented civilians aged below 35 from crossing the checkpoint. IOF soldiers also held dozens of young men who resorted to alternative dirt roads for several hours. On Sunday, 3 September 2006, IOF prevented Palestinian civilians aged below 35, including medical crews, from crossing Wad al-Teen checkpoint, south of the town. On Monday, 4 September 2006, IOF closed all dirt roads near Ennab checkpoint, east of Tulkarm, and Wad al-Teen checkpoint, south of the town.
On Saturday morning, 2 September 2006, IOF positioned at Far’oun intersection, south of Tulkarm, arrested Lu’ai As’ad Nassar, 20.
· Jenin: IOF have continued to severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians. On Saturday, 2 September 2006, IOF erected a checkpoint on Jenin – Nablus road near ‘Arraba village. They prevented Palestinians from other Palestinian communities from entering Jenin. At approximately 03:30 on Sunday, 3 September 2006, IOF erected a checkpoint at the entrance of Tammoun village, southeast of Jenin. They imposed severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians.
4. Construction of the Annexation Wall
IOF have continued to construct the Annexation Wall inside West Bank territory.
· At approximately 13:30 on Friday, 1 September 2006, at least 250 Palestinian civilians and dozens of international and Israeli solidarity activists organized a peaceful demonstration in Bal’ein village, west of Ramallah, in protest to the construction of the Wall. IOF told the demonstrators that the vicinity of the wall was a closed military zone. When the demonstrators moved forwards, an IOF vehicle sprinkled colored water on the demonstrators. Additionally, IOF fired rubber-coated metal bullets, sound bombes and tear gas canisters at the demonstrators. They also violently beat a number of demonstrators. As a result, 8 demonstrators were injured.
· At approximately 13:30 on Saturday, 2 September 2006, fire broke out on areas of agricultural land in Nabi Elias village, east of Qalqilya, which are isolated behind the wall. As a result, 467 trees were burnt. According to Palestinian farmers, the incident was an arson attack.
· On Sunday, 3 September 2006, IOF issued a military order seizing 152 donums of land in Um Salmouna village, south of Bethlehem, to be used for “military purposes to establish a fence and a number of secure roads.” According to local sources, the seizures of land aims to construct a section of the Wall in the area, and establish a settler bypass road.
Recommendations to the International Community
1. PCHR calls upon the High Contracting Parties to the Fourth Geneva Convention to fulfill their legal and moral obligations under Article 1 of the Convention to ensure Israel's respect for the Convention in the Occupied Palestinian Territory. PCHR believes that the conspiracy of silence practiced by the international community has encouraged Israel to act as if it is above the law and encourages Israel continue to violate international human rights and humanitarian law.
2. PCHR calls upon the High Contracting Parties to the Fourth Geneva Convention to convene a conference to take effective steps to ensure Israel's respect of the Convention in the OPT and to provide immediate protection for Palestinian civilians.
3. PCHR calls upon the High Contracting Parties to the Fourth Geneva Convention to comply with its legal obligations detailed in Article 146 of the Convention to search for and prosecute those responsible for grave breaches, namely war crimes.
4. PCHR recommends international civil society organizations, including human rights organizations, bar associations and NGOs to participate in the process of exposing those accused of grave breaches of international law and to urge their governments to bring these people to justice.
5. PCHR calls upon the European Union to activate Article 2 of the Euro-Israel Association Agreement, which provides that Israel must respect human rights as a precondition for economic cooperation between the EU states and Israel. PCHR further calls upon the EU states to prohibit import of goods produced in illegal Israeli settlements in the OPT.
6. PCHR calls upon the member States of the EU, and all other states, to adopt a voting pattern at the UN bodies, particularly the General Assembly, Security Council and Commission on Human Rights which is keeping with international law.
7. PCHR demands that the International Court of Justice Advisory Opinion be immediately implemented by the international community.
8. PCHR calls on the international community to recognize the Gaza disengagement plan, which was implemented last year, for what it is - not an end to occupation but a compounding of the occupation and the humanitarian crisis in the Gaza Strip.
9. In recognition of ICRC as the guardian of the Fourth Geneva Convention, PCHR calls upon the ICRC to increase its staff and activities in the OPT, including the facilitation of family visitations to Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails.
10. PCHR appreciates the efforts of international civil society, including human rights organizations, bar associations, unions and NGOs, and urges them to continue their role in pressuring their governments to secure Israel's respect for human rights in the OPT and to end its attacks on Palestinian civilians.
11. In light of the severe restrictions imposed by the Israeli government and its occupying forces on access for international organizations to the OPT, PCHR calls upon European countries to deal with Israeli citizens in a similar manner.
12. PCHR reiterates that any political settlement not based on international human rights law and humanitarian law cannot lead to a peaceful and just solution of the Palestinian question. Rather, such an arrangement can only lead to further suffering and instability in the region. Any peace agreement or process must be based on respect for international law, including international human rights and humanitarian law.
Keep in mind......
e-mail from the Hassidic anti-Christ Pharisaic Chabad Lovtobitch (Lubavitch) Sanhedrin of the Dragon....rabid rib-eye Dov Stein
דואר אלקטרוני email@example.com אתר אינטרנט www.beith-din.com
From: Southern American Marketing, Inc. [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 6:32 PM
Upon seizing the reins of government, the new Noachide leaders will move quickly to implement a full agenda of reform. ... Full support will be given to Israeli forces to reinvade PLO-controlled areas, with military assistance offered where necessary. Jewish courts ... will be granted full legal sovereignty over Jewish citizens within each country, who will no longer be subject to the authority of gentile courts. The pre-existing Noachide judges and courts will replace the existing court system of each country, and the legal code will be drastically rewritten to conform to halacha.... .... And law and order will be fully restored through the establishment of internal security measures, again in accordance with Torah law. — Committee for Israeli Victory
E-mail from Dov Stein, Sanhedrin 1-26-2006
The conspiracy: Saddam was involved,....
Zakheim and Pentagon trillions to Israel and 9-11
By Jerry Mazza
Online Journal Associate Editor
Jul 31, 2006, 00:19
Think of this as part two of Recherche du trillions perdu, my Online Journal article on Dov Zakheim, former Bush appointee as Pentagon Comptroller from May 4, 2001 to March 10, 2004. At that time he was unable to explain the disappearance of $1 trillion dollars. Actually, nearly three years earlier, Donald Rumsfeld announced on September 10, 2001 that an audit discovered $2.3 trillion was also missing from the Pentagon books. That story, as I mentioned, was buried under 9-11’s rubble. The two sums disappeared on Zakheim’s watch.
Yet on May 6, 2004, Zakheim took a lucrative position at Booz Allen Hamilton, one of the most prestigious strategy consulting firms in the world. One of its clients then was Blessed Relief, a charity said to be a front for Osama bin Laden. Booz, Allen & Hamilton then also worked closely with DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which is the research arm of the Department of Defense. So the dark card was shifted to another part of the deck.
Judicial Inc’s bio of Dov (linked below) tells us Zakheim was/is a dual Israeli/American citizen and an ordained rabbi and had been tracking the halls of US government for 25 years, casting defense policy and influence on Presidents Reagan, Clinton, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. He is, as I described him earlier, the bionic Zionist. In fact, Judicial Inc points out that most of Israel’s armaments were gotten thanks to him. Squads of US F-16 and F-15 were classified military surplus and sold to Israel at a fraction of their value.
DOV Zahkiem is not zion Aholibah....He is Bushwhacker Dan Aholah of Sanhedrin....see below and beware
Judicial Inc also points out that Israel, a country of 4.8 million Russian and Polish Jewish émigrés, flies on one of the biggest Air Forces in the world, thanks to Dov. Conflict of interest here? Depends on what you’re interested in. That is, in 2001 Dov was CEO of SPS International, part of System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor majoring in electronic warfare technologies, including remote-controlled aircraft systems, and the notorious Flight Termination System (FTS) technology that could hijack even a hijacked plane and land or crash it wherever.
More from the resume: Wikipedia points out that Zakheim is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and in 2000 a co-author of the Project for the New American Century’s position paper, Rebuilding America’s Defenses, advocating the necessity for a Pearl-Harbor-like incident to mobilize the country into war with its enemies, mostly Middle Eastern Muslim nations.
to Dov’s hell-raiser lineage, Judicial Inc points out that Grandpa Zakheim
was born in 1870, Julius Zakheim (Zhabinka), in the Ukraine, a Russian rabbi who
married a relative of Karl Marx. He was a Menshevik/Bolshevik and played a
leading role in the 1905 turmoil that paved the way for the 1917 Bolshevik
Bolshevik master plan called for the state of Israel, which was chosen for
its proximity to the world's oil and an area of religious significance.
Dov’s Father, Rabbi Jacob I. Zakheim was born in 1910 and reared in Poland’s swarm of Zionist hard guys, read assassins and bombers. His Polish town, near Bilaystok, also brought us Yitzhak Shir, and family friends included Menachem Begin and Moshe Arens. Dov’s father was an active member of Betar, formed in 1923 in Riga, Latvia. Its goal was to control the Middle East (and its oil). It was known that the Jewish people needed their own country and they chose Palestine and claimed it a Jewish state “on both sides of the Jordan.”
Betar was in essence a terrorist organization formed
because Zionists were sick of being chased from and arrested in country after
country. They wanted both a place to escape and a base for their power. Betar
joined forces with the Haganah,
Irgun, and Stern
gangs. With no prospect of a Jewish state in sight, they argued that armed
struggle against the British was the only way. Since Britain occupied Palestine
and was containing them they went on a blood
of bombings that killed hundreds of British soldiers. The British pulled out,
but the Zionists continue to maul the Arabs to this day.
a concise history on the Formation
of Israel in 1947, I suggest this link to theocracywatch.org.
an interesting look at “The
United States and the Recognition of Israel: A Chronology” compiled
from Harry S. Truman and the Founding of Israel by Michael T. Benson,
link above. For a rounded
look at Israel, see Wikipedia.
to Dov: he was born in Brooklyn in 1943 and attended exclusive Jewish schools,
spent summers in Israel Zionist camps, which trained the Zionists of the future.
As to Dov’s formal education, he graduated from Columbia University in 1970
and the University of Oxford in 1972. From 1973 to 75, he attended the London
school of Jewish studies, described as a “Harry Potter” type cauldron; among
the subjects Jewish supremacy, Advanced Bible,
Talmud, Jewish Mysticism, Holocaust, Anglo-Judaica, and Zionism. After, he was ordained
a Rabbi. From 1975 to 80, Zakheim was an adjunct professor at the National War
College, Yeshiva University, Columbia University and Trinity College, Hartford,
he stepped into the Reagan administration, he talked them into funding
development of the Lavi Fighter at a cost of $3 billion. The Lavi was a total
flop and Israel dropped it, though it owed $450 million in contract fees that
were cancelled. Israel, according to Judicial Inc, also created a story that
China was eager to buy the Lavi. Zakheim convinced Reagan that China had to be
sandbagged. Reagan gave Israel $500 million for its lost contracts. Reagan then
threw in a wing of F-16’s as a bonus and sign of good will. Do we see a
pattern here, personal, familial, career-wise, of over-the-top Israeli advocacy?
during Zakheim’s tenure as Pentagon controller from May 4, 2001, to March 10,
2004, over $3 trillion dollars were unaccounted for. Additionally, military
Information was jeopardized and military contractors billed the US for Israeli
items: $50 million dollar fighter jets were rated as surplus and the list rolls
on. As the scandal of the missing trillion dollars surfaced and Dov resigned,
Israel was handed the finest fighter jets in the US inventory while 15 percent
of US jets were grounded for lack of parts. In whose best interest was this?
Dov is not alone. He is one of an elite group of Jewish Americans/Israelis who
inter-marry and enter government. They and their Christian counterparts are
called neocons and their sole purpose is directing US policy. Most of them are
dual citizens and few serve in the US military. Think of Paul Wolfowitz, Elliot
Abrams, Richard Perle, Ben Wattenberg, to mention a few. Whether their
motivation is anger at the Muslim world, seen as a religious and territorial
enemy, or a deep-rooted reaction to the Holocaust, the culmination of European
anti-Semitism, their reactionary militarism becomes a world-threatening force
unto itself. Hence our concern.
and the World Trade Center
not coincidentally in May 2001, when Dov served at the Pentagon, it was an SPS
(his firm’s) subsidiary, Tridata Corporation, that oversaw the investigation
of the first “terrorist” attack on the World Trade Center in 1993. This
would have given them intimate knowledge of the security systems and structural
blueprints of the World Trade Center. From the '90s through 2001, WTC Security
was handled by Securacom, a Kuwait-American firm, on whose board Marvin Bush,
the president’s brother, sat. After 9/11, Securacom was let go, changed its
name to Stratosec, and was delisted from the Stock Exchange in 2002.
According to Conspiracy News.net writers Shadow and ‘Pax’ in Dov Zakheim and the 9/11 Conspiracy, (and I suggest you look at this link) “According to the SPC website (4), a recent customer at that time was Eglin AFB, located in Florida. Eglin is very near another Air Force base in Florida-MacDill AFB, where Dov Zakheim contracted to send at least 32 Boeing 767 aircraft, as part of the Boeing /Pentagon tanker lease agreement. (5)
”As the events of September 11, 2001 occurred, little was mentioned about these strange connections, and the possible motives and proximity of Dov Zakheim and his group. Since there was little physical evidence remaining after the events, investigators were left only with photographic and anecdotal evidence.
“There is a photograph of the Flight Termination System module, from their site.(5). Note it has a cylindrical shape, and is consistent with the size and shape of the object observed under the fuselage of flight 175.
“The Boeing lease deal involved the replacement of the aging KC-135 tanker fleet with these smaller, more efficient Boeing 767s that were to be leased by Dov Zakheim's group. The planes were to be refitted with refueling equipment, including lines and nozzle assemblies.”
(Remember both Flight 175, that hit the South Tower, and Flight 11, that hit the North Tower, were Boeing 767s. Flights 77 and 93 were 757s.)
“In the enlargement of flight 175’s photo, we can clearly see a cylindrical object under the fuselage, and a structure that appears to be attached to the right underside of the rear fuselage section.
”When seen in comparison, it is obvious that the plane approaching the Trade Center has both of these structures-the FTS module and the midair refueling equipment, as configured on the modified Boeing 767 tankers. Of particular interest is the long tube-like anomalous structure under the rear fuselage area of flight 175-this structure runs along the right rear bottom of the plane, as it also does on the Boeing 767 refueling tanker pictured.
”After considering this information, I [the author/s] am convinced that flight 175, as pictured on the news media and official reports, was in fact a refitted Boeing 767 tanker, with a Flight Termination System attached. Use of this system would also explain the expert handling of aircraft observed in both New York and Washington investigations, which has been officially credited to inexperienced flight school students.
“Since the refitted 767s were able to carry both passengers and a fuel load, as shown in this photo, it is likely that the plane designated Flight 175 was in fact a refitted 767 tanker, disguised as a conventional commercial passenger plane.
“As shown in this photo of a 767 being serviced, the FTS unit, when in position, would be small and unobtrusive enough to be fairly innocuous (at least to casual observers, such as passengers). The smallest circle indicates the size and position of the anomaly depicted in the photos of Flight 175. The larger circle, which is the size of the engine housing, shows the size of the anomaly in relation to the engine. Note the size and position of the open hatches on the engine housing, which would tend to discredit the widely held theory that the anomaly is an open hatch or cargo door.
“As the . . . diagram shows, all flights involved in the events traveled very near many military installations, and appear to have traveled in a manner suggesting guidance and possible transfer of the control of the planes among the bases.
”Since the evidence from the World Trade Center site was quickly removed, there is little concrete evidence of the involvement of Dov Zakheim, who has since left his position at the Pentagon. However, the proximity of Eglin AFB to MacDill AFB in Florida and Dov Zakheim's work via SPC contracts and the Pentagon leasing agreement on both of these installations, combined with SPC's access to World Trade Center structural and security information from their Tridata investigation in 1993, is highly suspicious. Considering his access to Boeing 767 tankers, remote control flight systems, and his published views in the PNAC document, it seems very likely he is in fact a key figure in the alleged terrorist attacks in New York City on September 11, 2001.”
TO READERS' COMMENTS:
”In response to some of our readers who have
questioned our premise that it was Rabbi Dov Zakheim who 'called for' the Pearl
Harbor type of incident, we here at Conspiracy News Net acknowledge that the
PNAC document was written by the likes of William Kristol and Donald Kagan, and
therefore as the real brains behind the agenda they are the ones calling for it
in a literal sense. However, we do stand by our assertion that the Rabbi called
for it as well, insofar that he signed his name onto this document. If he signed
it he agrees with it and therefore he is calling for it.
”Some of you have argued that we are singling out
Rabbi Zakheim because he is Jewish, implying that we are pushing some sort of
twisted anti-Semitic agenda while noting that he is not the only one who signed
the PNAC document and therefore wondering why our article is about him and not
the others. We do not mean to imply that the Rabbi acted alone, our article
simply points out that Rabbi Zakheim had access to things like structural
integrity, blueprints and any number of important facets of information about
the WTC through his work with TRIDATA CORPORATION in the investigation of the
bombing of the WTC in 1993.
“That he had access to REMOTE CONTROL Technology through his work at System Planning Corporation (SPC). That he had access to BOEING AIRCRAFT through a lease deal HE BROKERED while working at the Pentagon.
“ . . . Finally that he was part of a group of politically radical Straussian Neo-Conservatives, who, through their association with PNAC, called for restructuring of the Middle East, noting that a Pearl Harbor type of event MAY BE NEEDED to foster the frame of mind required for the American public to accept such a radical foreign policy agenda. In light of all this information we here at Conspiracy News Net stand by our statement that Mr. Zakheim not only called for the slamming of the WTC Towers on 9-11, but he activity took part in their demolition by providing the logistics necessary for such an attack to occur.”
Coda, a Bitter
Frosting on the Cake
Whether or not you agree in whole or in part with these findings, here is an eye-opening article originally from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette by Milan Simonich. It is titled Army unit piecing together accounts of Pentagon attack, and from it comes this striking information in paragraph six . . ."One Army office in the Pentagon lost 34 of its 65 employees in the attack. Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck.”
Apart from the question of whether it was F 77 that struck the Pentagon, it is more than ironic that accountants, bookkeepers and budgets analysts, the very people who could pick up the financial frauds were struck. Especially since the hit was directed supposedly at the Office of Naval Intelligence.
Nevertheless, Dov is busy at his Booz Allen job, involved in Strategic Services and who knows what other dark plans as we speak, even as the Middle East is under heavy fire once again from Israel and its fervid ally, the US government.Jerry Mazza is a freelance writer living in New York. Reach him at email@example.com.
The satanic anti-Christ Noahide Conspiracy of Dan Sanhedrin the beast
Dov Zakheim (right) with
Chaplain Col. Jacob Goldstein and
Friday March 15, 2002
At Sept. 11 site, Lubavitch rabbis mark rebbe's 100th
Schneerson, who died in 1994, both supported the U.S. armed services and taught that the response to evil must not be fear, but faith and optimism, said Rabbi Levi Shemtov, director of the Washington office of American Friends of Lubavitch.
Dov Zakheim, the U.S. undersecretary of defense and reportedly the leading candidate to become the next president of New York's Yeshiva University, quoted from the Torah and said that to "tie the freedom of the country to the memory of the rebbe is a marvelous thing."
Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz, (Nasi of Sanhedrin) an internationally renowned talmudic scholar, said the event demonstrates that the Chabad-Lubavitch movement is connected with the rest of the United States.
RED Edomites of Hell
"Lubavitch is not cut off," he said. "It is part of the American people."
Steinsaltz later lectured on Schneerson's approaches to learning and the importance of looking to the future and not to the past.
They simply bury their manipulated past or ship it to China they also control
The many testimonials to Schneerson taking place here this week are testament to the power and influence of the Lubavitch movement.
The dignitaries who came to talk about "the rebbe," as they called him, included Israel's ambassador to the United States, David Ivry; Israel's chief Ashkenazi rabbi, Yisrael Meir Lau; and Hadassah Lieberman, the wife of Sen. Joe Lieberman, D-Connecticut.
Former Deputy Treasury Secretary Stuart Eizenstat spoke not only of his involvement with Lubavitch, but exhorted diplomatic officials to be involved with Lubavitch representatives.
"It is critically important that you accept Lubavitch as full partners," he said.
Lubavitch emissaries attending the conference traveled from such far-flung reaches as Bangkok, Athens and Beijing.
Other conference events include a Chassidic musical tribute by the Washington Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center and a diplomatic luncheon.
Rabbi Mendy Chitrik said the sense of unity is what is important to pass on to his community of 25,000 back in Istanbul, Turkey.
"It warms us, we are candles and then we can pass the flame," he said.
Following Sept. 11, many began soul searching, and attendance in houses of worship increased, rabbis from around the world attested.
There were some voices within the movement who believe that the messianic age is approaching but there is tension within Chabad-Lubavitch about the issue of messianism.
Moshaich ben Satan, False Christ son of perdition
"It was not the rebbe's goal to be Mashiach," the (False) Messiah, "but it was his goal to bring Mashiach" by making the world a better place, Shemtov told JTA.
BY destroying WTC
That sense of making things better is what conference participants are working on, Shemtov said.
Schneerson's real legacy has to do with education and Jewish life, said Rabbi Avraham Berkowitz, the executive director of the Federation of Jewish Communities in the former Soviet Union.
Schneerson was born in the village of Nikolaev, Ukraine, where today Jewish life has been rebuilt, Berkowitz said.
Berkowitz also stressed how Schneerson affected the whole Jewish world, not just Chabad.
Outreach is one of the cornerstones of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement, which serves both religious and non-observant, and affiliated and non-affiliated Jews.
Last week, a student came to see Malka Werde, who represents Chabad at the Rockland, N.Y., Community College. The student said she was re-evaluating her life following the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11 and was turning to Judaism.
"Whoever will welcome them in, that is Chabad, that's who will provide them with the opportunity to return to Judaism," Werde said.
Noahide News Part 577
9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11: For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12: For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Notonoahide baseball cap to get the Word out
No to Noahide
We need help alerting the World who will listen. If you are a complacent apathetic Apostate Amarakan fence sitter, I highly recommend that you go into the Lowestroom of arrogant pride and return to the Vomit of Noahide Law, where they worship the Dragon. Are you one who comes here to understand, Day by Day, and yet you refuse to tell others? We have told you before, these hats and shirts are for one purpose and one purpose alone, and that is to get the word out regarding the Noahide Satanic laws of the Hassidim Vipers and them who agree with them the proselytes of that Old Dragon and the serpent and satan, who say that he is GOD.
If you disagree, then move on to another site which fits your fits of fancy.....................and "adios" to them who say "It aint gonna happen"r fits of fancy.....................and "adios" to them who say "It aint gonna happen"
The Last Deception
section 14 "The Protocols of the Illuminated Elders of Tzion"
section 16 "The Beast Has Risen"
Daniel's Seventy Weeks
Was Peter a Jew?
The Two Witnesses
"The Whore of Babylon"
Are the " Ael-ians coming"
Wall Street " The Mark" is Here
Wall Street II
Wall Street III
It has happened "War Declared upon and in America"
Declared section Part II
"All you ever need to know about their god and Qabalah"
Qabalah Part II
Qabalah Part III
National Identification Card
ADDED Material 3-25-2004 Prophecy Unfolding
A Sincere Request to "Rapture" Teachers
Compulsory Constitutional Cremation
Homeland Security, "The Police State"
"The Fourth Beast"
The Babylonian Talmudic Mystical Qabalah
The Scribes of Baal
How will they do it- " The false-christ"
False Christ Part II
Baal's food Tax
"The Changing of the Guards"
"Summation" The beginning of sorrows has begun
"Moshiach ben Lucifer"
Satan's Tales "Wagging the Global Dog"
"Satan's Plan", Protocols of Zion ( of course they will dispute it's authenticity)
I Witch, New One World Order Seal
Satan's Enforcers of Quaballah
Satan's Enforcers Part 2
Satan's Enforcers Part 3
Satan's Enforcers Part 4
The Seed of God or the Seed of Satan, Your choice by faith
Pledge of Allegiance Part Two
I AM, the Revelation of Jesus Christ
King of the Noachides
"Beware the Mark"
"Beware the Mark" part two
"Beware the Mark" Part 3
"Beware the Mark" Part Four
"Beware the Mark" Part Five
Harvest of Fear
"Harvest of Fear" Part Two
"Harvest of Fear" Part Three
National Organization Against Hasidic International Talmudic Enforcement
Where's Da Plane Boss, wheres da plane?
The Tarot Card Killer of Olam Ha Ba
The "Lessor Jew"
Temporary Coup d' Etat
The Federal Reserve, Fed up with the Fed?
The Protocols Today. Dispute this, Liars !
Protocols Today Part Two
Letter to a friend "It's not the Jews Dummy"
Identity of the Illuminati
The "Son's of the Synagogue of Satan"Chabad Lubavitch
Chabad Satan Part 1A
Chabad Satan Part 2
Chabad Satan Part 2A
Chabad Satan Part 2B
Chabad Satan Part 3
Chabad Satan Part 3A
Chabad Satan Part 4
Chabad Satan Part 4A
Chabad Satan Part 4B
Chabad Satan Part 4C
Chabad Satan Part 5
Chabad satan Part 5A
Chabad Satan Part 5B
Chabad Satan Part 5C
Chabad Satan Part 6
Chabad Satan Part 6B
Chabad Satan Part 6C
Chabad Satan Part 6D
Chabad Satan Part 7
Chabad Satan Part 7A
Chabad Satan Part 7B
Chabad Satan Part 7C
Chabad Satan Part 8
Chabad Satan Part 8A
Chabad Satan Part 8B
Chabad Satan Part 8C
Chabad Satan Part 8D
Chabad Satan Part 9
Chabad Satan Part 9A
Chabad Satan Part 9B
Chabad Satan Part 9C
Chabad Satan Part 9D
Chabad Satan Part 10
Chabad Satan Part 10A
Chabad Satan Part 10B
Chabad Satan Part 10C
Chabad Satan Part 10D
Chabad Satan Part 11
The Chabad Satan Wall of Destruction
Chabad Wall Part 2
Chabad Wall Part 3
Chabad Wall Part 4
The Chabad Phoenix is Rising
Columbia "The Queen of Heaven"
Patriot Akt II, Comrad
The Infiltration of the leaven "Jerusalem Council"
Satan's One World Religion
OWR Part 2
OWR Part 3
OWR Part 4
Religion Part 5
World Religion Part 6 One
One World Religion Part 6
One WorldReligion Part 7 Religion Part 7
Re the god of Talmud Bavli
"The Raiser of Taxes"
Obedient Ishmael Kislev 19, 5764
The Final Nazi
Nazi Part 2
Nazi Part 3
Nazi Part 4
The Lord of the Ring, the Return of the Talmudic king
Changing the Time and the Laws
The Leaven of the Chabad Lubavitch Chassidim Pharisees
Exod-U.S the coming Geula
Who murdered Jesus the Christ
"Replacement Theology" of Judaic Talmudism
Eating Rainbow Stew with a Silver Spoon, underneath a Noahide Sky
"The Two Whores"
Noahide News 2
Noahide News Part 3
Noahide News Part 4
Noahide News Part 5
Noahide News Part 6
Noahide News Part 7
Noahide News Part 8
Noahide News Part 9
Noahide News Part 10
Noahide News Part 11
Noahide News Part 12
Noahide News Part 13
Noahide News Part 14
Noahide News Part 15
Noahide News Part 16
Noahide News Part 17
Noahide News Part 18
Noahide News Part 19
Noahide News Part 20
Noahide News Part 21
Noahide News part 22
Noahide News Part 23
Noahide News part 24
Noahide News Part 25
Noahide News Part 26
Noahide News part 27
Noahide News Part 28
Noahide News Part 29
Noahide News Part 30
Noahide News Part 31
Noahide News Part 32
Noahide News Part 33
Noahide News Part 34
Noahide News Part 35
Noahide News Part 36
Noahide News Part 37
Noahide News Part 38
Noahide News Part 39
Noahide News Part 40
Noahide News Part 41
Noahide News Part 42
Noahide News Part 43
Noahide News Part 44
Noahide News Part 45
Noahide News Part 46
Noahide News Part 47
Noahide News Part 48
Noahide News Part 49
Noahide News Part 50
Noahide News Part 51
Noahide News Part 52
Noahide News Part 53
Noahide News Part 54
Noahide News Part 55
Noahide NewsPart 56
Noahide News Part 57
Noahide News Part 58
Noahide News Part 59
Noahide News Part 60
Noahide News Part 61
Noahide News Part 62
Noahide News Part 63
Noahide News Part 64
Noahide News Part 65
Noahide News Part 66
Noahide News Part 67
Noahide News Part 68
Noahide News Part 69
Letter to Bob Jones and President Bush and all televangelist
Noahide News Part 70
Noahide News Part 71
Noahide News Part 72
Noahide News Part 73
Noahide News Part 74
Noahide News Part 75
Noahide News Part 76
Noahide News Part 77
Noahide News Part 78
Noahide News Part 79
Noahide News Part 80
Noahide News Part 81
Noahide News Part 82
Noahide News Part 83ALERT ALERT ALERT
Noahide News Part 84
Noahide News Part 85
Noahide News Part 86
Noahide News Part 87
Noahide News Part 88
Noahide News Part 89
Noahide News part 90
Noahide News Part 91
Noahide News Part 92
Noahide News Part 93
Noahide News Part 94
Noahide News Part 95
Noahide News Part 96
Noahide News Part 97
Noahide News Part 98
Noahide News Part 99
Noahide News Part 100
Noahide News Part 101
Noahide News Part 102
Noahide News Part 103
Noahide News Part 104
Noahide News Part 105
Noahide News Part 106
Noahide News Part 107
Noahide News Part 108
Noahide News Part 109
Noahide News Part 110
Noahide News Part 111
Noahide News Part 112
Noahide News Part 113
Noahide News Part 114
Noahide Naws Part 115
Noahide News Part 116
Noahide News Part 117
Noahide News Part 118
Noahide News Part 119
Noahide News Part 120
Noahide News Part 121
Noahide News Part 122
Noahide News Part 123
Noahide News Part 124
Noahide News part 125
Noahide News Part 126
Noahide News Part 127
Noahide News Part 128
Noahide News Part 129
The Revelation of Jesus the Christ the LORD God and His Father
Noahide News Part 130
Noahide news Part 131
Noahide News Part 132
Noahide News Part 133
Noahide News Part 134
Noahide News Part 135
Noahide news Part 136
Noahide News Part 137
Noahide News Part 138
Noahide News Part 139
Noahide News Part 140
Noahide News Part 141
Noahide News Part 142
Noahide News Part 143 THE JEWISH RELIGION Its InfluenceToday
Noahide News Part 144
Noahide News Part 145
Noahide News Part 146
Noahide news Part 147
Noahide News Part 148
Noahide News Part 149
Noahide News Part 150
Noahide News Part 151
Noahide News Part 152
Noahide News Part 153
Noahide News Part 154
NoahideNews Part 155
Noahide News Part 156
Noahide News Part 157
Noahide News Part 158
Noahide News Part 159
Noahide News Part 160Noahide News Part 161
Noahide News Part 162
Noahide News Part 163
Noahide News Part 164
Noahide News Part 165
Noahide News part 166
Noahide News Part 167
Noahide News Part 168
Alert ! Noahide News Part 169 Alert ! Alert ! false Elijah cometh?
Noahide News Part 170
Noahide News Part 171
Noahide News Part 172
Noahide News Part 173
Noahide News Part 174
Noahide News Part 175
Noahide News Part 176
Noahide News Part 177
Noahide News Part 178
Noahide News Part 179
Noahide News Part 180
Noahide News Part 181
Noahide News Part 182
Noahide News Part 183
Noahide News Part 184
Noahide News Part 185
Noahide News part 186
Noahide News Part 187
Noahide News Part 188
Noahide News Part 189
Noahide News Part 190 Alert ! Alert! Alert!
Noahide News part 191
Noahide News part 192
Noahide News Part 193
Noahide News Part 194
Noahide News Part 195
Noahide News Part 196
Noahide News Part 197 Alert Alert Alert !
Noahide News part 198
Noahide News Part 199
Noahide News Part 200
Noahide News Part 201
Noahide News Part 202
Noahide News Part 203Alert Alert Alert !
Noahide News Part 204 Alert ! Alert ! Alert!
Noahide News Part 205
Noahide news Part 206
Noahide News Part 207
Noahide News Part 208
Noahide News Part 209
Noahide News Part 210
Noahide News Part 211
Noahide News Part 212
Noahide News Part 213
Noahide News Part 214
Noahide News Part 215
Noahide News Part 216
Noahide News Part 217
Noahide News Part 218
Noahide News Part 219Noahide News Part 220 Alert ! Alert!
Noahide News Part 221
Noahide News Part 222 Alert ! Alert!
Noahide News Part 223
Noahide News Part 224 Alert! Alert!
Noahide News part 225
Noahide News Part 226Noahide News Part 227
Noahide News Part 228 Alert! Alert! Alert!
Noahide News Part 229
Noahide News Part 230 Alert ! Alert!
Noahide News Part 231
Noahide News Part 232
Noahide News Part 233
Noahide News Part 234
Noahide News part 235
Noahide News Part 236
Noahide News part 237
Noahide News Part 238
Noahide News Part 239
Noahide News Part 240
Noahide News Part 241Alert ! Alert ! Alert!
Noahide News Part 242
Noahide News Part 243
Noahide News Part 244
Noahide News Part 245
Noahide News Part 246
Noahide News Part 247
Noahide News Part 248
Noahide News Part 249
Noahide News Part 250
Noahide News Part 251
Noahide News Part 252
Noahide News Part 253
Noahide News Part 254
Noahide News Part 255
Noahide News Part 256
Noahide News part 257
Noahide News Part 258
Noahide News Part 259
Noahide News Part 260
Noahide News Part 261
Noahide News Part 262
Noahide News Part 263
Noahide News Part 264
Noahide News Part 265
Noahide News Part 266
Noahide News Part 267
Noahide News Part 268
Noahide News Part 269
Noahide News Part 270
Noahide News Part 271
Noahide News Part 272
Noahide News Part 273
Noahide News Part 274
Noahide News Part 275
Noahide News Part 276
Noahide News Part 277
Noahide News Part 278
Noahide News Part 279
Noahide News Part 280
Noahide News Part 281
Noahide News Part 282
Noahide News Part 283
Noahide News Part 284
Noahide News Part 285
Saints of the Living God
Noahide News Part 286
Noahhide News Part 287
Noahide News Part 288
Noahide News Part 289 Terminated page
Noahide News Part 290
Noahide News Part 291
Noahide News Part 292
Noahide News Part 293
Noahide News Part 294
Noahide News Part 295 Alert ! Alert!
Noahide News Part 296
Noahide News Part 297
Noahide News Part 298
Noahide News Part 299
Noahide News Part 300
Noahide News Part 301
Noahide News Part 302
Noahide News Part 303
Noahide News Part 304
Noahide News Part 305
Noahide News Part 306
Noahide News Part 307
Noahide News Part 308
Noahide News Part 309
Noahide News Part 310
Noahide News Part 311
Noahide News Part 312
The Revelation of Jesus the Christ the LORD God and His Father
Noahide News part 313
Noahide News Part 314
Noahide News part 315
Noahide News Part 316
Noahide News Part 317
Noahide News Part 318
Noahide News Part 319
Noahide News Part 320
Noahide News Part 321 Sanhedrin Alert !
Noahide News Part 322
Noahide News Part 323
Noahide News Part 324
Noahide News Part 325
Noahide News Part 326
Noahide News Part 327
Noahide News Part 328
Noahide News Part 329
Noahide News Part 330
Noahide News Part 331
Noahide News Part 332
Noahide News Part 333
Noahide News Part 334
Noahide News Part 335
Noahide News Pat 336
Noahide News Part 337
Noahide News Part 338
Noahide News Part 339
Noahide NewsPart 340
Noahide News Part 341
Noahide News Part 342
Noahide News Part 343
Noahide News Part 344
Noahide News Part 345
Noahide News Part 346
Noahide News Part 347
Noahide News Part 348
Noahide News Part 349
Noahide News Part 350
Noahide News Part 351
Jesus said No to Noahide
Noahide News Part 352
Noahide News Part 353
Noahide News Part 354
Noahide News Part 355
Noahide News Part 356
Noahide News Part 357
Noahide News Part 358
Noahide News Part 359
Noahide News Part 360
Noahide News Part 361
Noahide News Part 362
Noahide News Part 363
Noahide News Part 364
Noahide News Part 365
Noahide News Part 366
Noahide News Part 367
Noahide News Part 368
Noahide News Part 369
Noahide News Part 370
Noahide News Part 371
Noahide News Part 372
Noahide News Part 373
Noahide News Part 374
Noahide News Part 375
Noahide News Part 376
Noahide News Part 377
Noahide News Part 378
Noahide News Part 379
Noahide News Part 380
Noahide News Part 381
Noahide News Part 382
Noahide News Part 383
Noahide News Part 384
Noahide News Part 385
Noahide News Part 386
Noahide News Part 387
Noahide News Part 388
Noahide News Part 389
Noahide News Part 390
Noahide News Part 391
Noahide News Part 392
Noahide News Part 393
Noahide News Part 394
Noahide News Part 395
Noahide News Part 396
Noahide News Part 397
Noahide News Part 398
Noahide News Part 399
Noahide News Part 400
Noahide News Part 401
Noahide News Part 402
Noahide News Part 403
Noahide News Part 404
Noahide News Part 405
Noahide News Part 406
Noahide News Part 407
Noahide News Part 408
Noahide News Part 409
Noahide News Part 410
Noahide News Part 411
Noahide News Part 412
Noahide News Part 413
Noahide News Part 414
Noahide News Part 415
Noahide News Part 416
Noahide News Part 417
Noahide News Part 418
Noahide News Part 419
Noahide News Part 420
Noahide News Part 421
Noahide News Part 422
Noahide News Part 423
Noahide News Part 424
Noahide News Part 425
Noahide News Part 426
Noahide News Part 427
Noahide News Part 428
Noahide News Part 429
Noahide News Part 430
Noahide News Part 431
Noahide News Part 432
Noahide News Part 433
Noahide News Part 434
Noahide News Part 435
Noahide News Part 436
Noahide News Part 438
Noahide News Part 439
Noahide News Part 440
Noahide News Part 441
Noahide News Part 442
Noahide News Part 443
Noahide News Part 444
Noahide News Part 445
Noahide News Part 446
Noahide News Part 447
Noahide News Part 448
Noahide News Part 449
Noahide News Part 450
Noahide News Part 451
Noahide News Part 452
Noahide News Part 453
Noahide News Part 454
Noahide News Part 455
Noahide News Part 456
Noahide News Part 457
Noahide News Part 458
Noahide News Part 459
Noahide News Part 460
Noahide News Part 461
Noahide News Part 462
Noahide News Part 463
Noahide News Part 464
Noahide News Part 465
Noahide News Part 466
Noahide News Part 467
Noahide News Part 468
Noahide News Part 469
Noahide News Part 470
Noahide News Part 471
Noahide News Part 472
Noahide News Part 473
Noahide News Part 474
Noahide News Part 475
Noahide News Part 476
Noahide News Part 477
Noahide News Part 478
Noahide News Part 479
Noahide News Part 480
Noahide News Part 481
Noahide News Part 482
Noahide News Part 483
Noahide News Part 484
Noahide News Part 485
Noahide News Part 486
Noahide News Part 487
Noahide News Part 488
Noahide News Part 489
Noahide News Part 490
Noahide News Part 491
Noahide News Part 492
Noahide News Part 493
Noahide News Part 494
Noahide News Part 495
Noahide News Part 496
Noahide News Part 497
Noahide News Part 498
Noahide News Part 499
Noahide News Part 500
Noahide News Part 501
Noahide News Part 502
Noahide News Part 503
Noahide News Part 504
Noahide News Part 505
Noahide News Part 506
Noahide News Part 507
Noahide News Part 508
Noahide News Part 509
Noahide News Part 510
Noahide News Part 511
Noahide News Part 512
Noahide News Part 513
Noahide News Part 514
Noahide News Part 515
Noahide News Part 516
Noahide News Part 517
Noahide News Part 518
Noahide News Part 519
Noahide News Part 520
Noahide News Part 521
Noahide News Part 522
Noahide News Part 523
Noahide News Part 524
Noahide News Part 525
Noahide News Part 526
Noahide News Part 527
Noahide News Part 528
Noahide News Part 529
Noahide News Part 530
Noahide News Part 531
Noahide News Part 532
Noahide News Part 533
Noahide News Part 534
Noahide News Part 535
Noahide News Part 536
Noahide News Part 537
Noahide News Part 538
Noahide News Part 539
Noahide News Part 540
Noahide News Part 541
Noahide News Part 542
Noahide News Part 543
Noahide News Part 544
Noahide News Part 545
Noahide News Part 546
Noahide News Part 547
Noahide News Part 548
Noahide News Part 549
Noahide News Part 550
Noahide News Part 551
Noahide News Part 552
Noahide News Part 553
Noahide News Part 554
Noahide News Part 555
Noahide News Part 556
Noahide News Part 557
Noahide News Part 558
Noahide News Part 559
Noahide News Part 560
Noahide News Part 561
Noahide News Part 562
Noahide News Part 563
Noahide News Part 564
Noahide News Part 565
Noahide News Part 566
Noahide News Part 567
Noahide News Part 568
Noahide News Part 569
Noahide News Part 570
Noahide News Part 571
Noahide News Part 572
Noahide News Part 573
Noahide News Part 574
Noahide News Part 575
Noahide News Part 576
Noahide News Part 577